Blueprint works with Mobile, Technology and Automotive companies to deliver ROI and sales. We create experiences that engage, programmes that transform and content that excites.
We help large, innovative companies communicate with their resellers and their staff in multiple markets. We put together structured, digital programmes for training, incentives and staff communication but also deliver amazing experiences. The communication we produce might be in any format; an app, email series, blog, roadshow, video, conference, webinar or live stream press release. It might be a big announcement, then followed up by personalised internal communications, with the 'what this means for you' messages. They are always considered for the audience and adapted to the language, culture and commercial maturity of each market.
We can guarantee variety, challenge and creativity, right on the forefront of innovation.
What will you be doing?
Working for one of our leading technology clients, helping the sales and marketing teams manage and deliver communication campaigns throughout their channel.
The candidate will work directly for the client but with reporting lines into Blueprint, and will need:
- A broad understanding of channel marketing (ideally within the tech or telecoms channel, but not essential)
- To be able to establish relationships with clients quickly
- To be confident and comfortable speaking to senior stakeholders
- To be familiar with different communication channels including digital platforms and apps
- To be familiar with global communications and localisation requirements
The role will mainly be based remotely but will be expected to travel into the office in London or Maidenhead a few days a week, and to client meetings as they arise.
- Producing, managing and copywriting multiple communications including newsletters and other channel facing material
- Running weekly/monthly webinars including scheduling, coordination of speakers and overall webinar management
- Centrally manage all communications to the channel, including scheduling, audience segmentation, reviewing content, prioritisation, distribution and tracking
- Coordination with central marketing team to provide partner toolkits and localisations as needed
- Manage meetings to help drive content and actions as required
- Working alongside an established team to ensure strategy and planning is being executed by the partner channel
- Developing new ideas for content and pushing the boundaries of what we currently deliver
- Working with the team to come up with new and engaging ways to connect with our audience
- Manage the challenges of balancing time, quality and price with the clients, whilst ensuring incremental work outside of scope is agreed
Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and a high degree of project management ability
- A positive, confident, and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office products would be desirable
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
What can we offer you?
We have a very special culture. We are fun, close and supportive but very real and grounded. We are one hundred percent committed to your development. We have a talent development programme to personalise training and development to fast track your promotion. We will work out a plan with you to develop you in the areas that will help most, depending on your circumstances. Approaches to client handing, for example, advanced communication and time management solutions but we may also cover psychology, mental health skills, mindset and presentation skills. We help develop the empathy and resilience of our team members, including offering private healthcare after a year of service.
We have a fantastic shared office space in Fulham to ensure that you have face to face time with your team members, lots of chances to socialise (but nothing is mandatory and we factor in personal circumstances) and we get you out to meet and interact with clients and their sales environments as much as possible. The office space has showers, a coffee shop, hot desks, bike store and a great vibe. We also offer monthly social events, yoga classes and complimentary breakfast in the office.
At Blueprint we have a staff mental and physical health initiative called bWell, which offers a whole host of opportunities to exercise, access mental health resources, alongside the chance to be part of bGood, where you can be involved in meaningful charity work. We support your personal needs alongside your professional development.
We are growing, ambitious, multi-national and inclusive. We have an extremely high quality team, an amazingly high calibre of clients from world famous brands, who are a pleasure to work with. Being part of Blueprint is something to feel proud of. Come join us!
To apply, send a covering letter and CV with the subject line "Communications Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org