Senior Account Manager (ideally German Speaking)
Blueprint works with Mobile, Technology and Automotive companies to deliver ROI and sales. We create experiences that engage, programmes that transform and content that excites.
We help large, innovative companies communicate with their resellers and their staff in multiple markets. We put together structured, digital programmes for training, incentives and staff communication, but also deliver amazing experiences. The communication we produce might be in any format: an app, email series, blog, roadshow, video, conference, webinar or live stream press release. It might be a big announcement, then followed up by personalised internal communications, with 'what this means for you' messages. They are always considered for the audience and adapted to the language, culture and commercial maturity of each market.
We can guarantee variety, challenge and creativity on the forefront of innovation.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on our Automotive & Electricfication accounts across Europe. You will play a pivotal role in producing Dealer Marketing activities, delivering TTL campaigns including digital content, helping out at events and launches, with close collaboration at all times with a Group Account Director and a Business Director. We are all very hands-on, we use common sense and creativity and we get the job done really, really well.
You will be responsible for the delivery of projects, using your experience and ability to think and do, catch the detail, work hard, and be positive, to drive our clients' business forward and, of course, produce work to be proud of. You will know you did a great job when the clients praise the agency and want to use us again!
We look for excellent delivery in areas like action plans, minute taking, timing plans, budget creation and communication. You might need to understand the feature of a piece of technology and turn it into a piece of content with the help of your team, or work out what Dealers need to turn global media packs into regionalised campaign materials and then help to produce it in a timely way.
It will be in your hands to implement the solution and keep control of an always fast-moving series of deliverables in an ever-changing environment. It will test and challenge your abilities to communicate, think ahead, work hard and fast and keep calm and optimistic under pressure.
The whole team is responsible for making sure the message is right, the content is on time and on budget. You’ll need to be good at managing stakeholders, communicating updates and providing positive solutions. Above all, you will want to deliver what the client wants and needs using whatever form of communication they like. Clients first.
- Liaising with premium automotive dealers across Europe (in English and, ideally, German), understanding their challenges, needs and expectations
- Producing, managing and copywriting multiple communications including customer facing TTL comms, CRM emails and network communications
- Supporting the senior team, managing internal and third party resource
- Working to regionalise globally produced elements to ensure their appropriateness for the market
- Coordinating with central marketing team to provide partner toolkits and localisations as needed
- Managing meetings to help drive content and actions as required
- Developing new ideas for content and pushing the boundaries of what we currently deliver
Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and a high degree of project management ability
- Conversational or proficient command of writing and speaking in German preferred, but not essential
- A positive, confident, and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office products would be desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What can we offer you?
We have a very special culture. We are fun, close and supportive but very real and grounded. We are one hundred percent committed to your development. We have a talent development programme to personalise training and development to fast track your promotion. We will work out a plan with you to develop you in the areas that will help most, depending on your circumstances. Approaches to client handing, for example, advanced communication and time management solutions but we may also cover psychology, mental health skills, mindset and presentation skills. We help develop the empathy and resilience of our team members, including offering private healthcare after a year of service.
We have a fantastic shared office space in Fulham to ensure that you have face to face time with your team members, lots of chances to socialise (but nothing is mandatory and we factor in personal circumstances) and we get you out to meet and interact with clients and their sales environments as much as possible. The office space has showers, a coffee shop, hot desks, bike store and a great vibe. It also offers social events, yoga classes and complimentary breakfast/afternoon teas.
At Blueprint we have a staff mental and physical health initiative called bWell, which offers a whole host of opportunities to exercise, access mental health resources, alongside the chance to be part of bGood, where you can be involved in meaningful charity work. We support your personal needs alongside your professional development.
We are growing, ambitious, multi-national and inclusive. We have an extremely high-quality team, an amazingly high calibre of clients from world famous brands, who are a pleasure to work with. Being part of Blueprint is something to feel proud of. Come join us!
To apply, send a covering letter and CV with the subject line "Senior Account Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org