Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Competitive salary subject to experience
Blueprint works with Mobile, Technology and Automotive companies, creating experiences that engage, programmes that transform and content that excites.
We help large, innovative companies communicate with their resellers and their staff in multiple markets. We put together structured, digital programmes for training, incentives and staff communication, but also deliver amazing experiences. The communication we produce might be in any format: an app, email series, blog, roadshow, video, conference, webinar or live stream press release. It might be a big announcement, then followed up by personalised internal communications, with 'what this means for you' messages. They are always considered for the audience and adapted to the language, culture and commercial maturity of each market.
We can guarantee variety, challenge and creativity on the forefront of innovation.
What will you be doing?
The role of the Digital Project Manager is to deliver digital projects to tight deadlines and within budget, working from start through to completion including scoping, planning, scheduling, design and implementation. The Digital PM will also attend client meetings, coordinating all parties (internal & external) to ensure the complete and on-time delivery of all agreed activity.
The Digital PM should have a keen interest in all things digital and new media, be well read and knowledgeable about key digital initiatives, news and research. The nature of Blueprint Partners is very collaborative, and the Digital PM will be encouraged to offer thought and add value to the creative process.
- Manage a variety of digital, web and app projects from conception stage right through to completion, following and championing the project processes to deliver projects on time and within budget ensuring client satisfaction.
- Be hands on in the management of CMS and the creation of simple web pages to support campaigns.
- Identify and implement KPIs, and project milestones.
- Form strong relationships with the client and develop communication channels between the relevant parties.
- Oversee the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
- Analyse the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence.
- Work as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline.
- Answer requirements questions in JIRA tickets and other communication channels
- Assist the development team in sprint completion by ensuring tickets are in the correct status, facilitate unblocking of any blocked tickets, ensure/facilitate team collaboration to achieve completion.
- Lead and facilitate the scoping and design of programmes and projects.
- Lead the development of key project documentation for projects, such as project initiation documents, RAID logs and reporting requirements.
- Agree programme and project objectives, define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop and maintain programme and project schedules and update progress
- Manage exceptions and changes in programmes and projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- Background in digital project management from initial briefing to delivery.
- Technical competence and understanding of CMS builds, HTML5 and CSS, dealing with data sets, content management systems and product creation.
- Worked with content management systems and hosting platforms (e.g. Umbraco, Drupal, Wordpress, Sitecore, Episerver, AWS)
- Working with Agile project management methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- Passion for IT, web builds digital projects and a diverse corporate world
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with experience delivering complex digital and marketing communication projects
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Expert resource management with a natural ability to direct and lead, set project objectives, manage priorities and dependencies, mitigate risks and report status updates to teams and stakeholders
- Experience with Hubspot would be a definite advantage
What can we offer you?
We have a very special culture. We are fun, close and supportive but very real and grounded. We are one hundred percent committed to your development. We have a talent development programme to personalise training and development to fast track your promotion. We will work out a plan with you to develop you in the areas that will help most, depending on your circumstances. Approaches to client handing, for example, advanced communication and time management solutions but we may also cover psychology, mental health skills, mindset and presentation skills. We help develop the empathy and resilience of our team members, including offering private healthcare after a year of service.
We have a fantastic shared office space in Fulham to ensure that you have face to face time with your team members, lots of chances to socialise (but nothing is mandatory and we factor in personal circumstances) and we get you out to meet and interact with clients and their sales environments as much as possible. The office space has showers, a coffee shop, hot desks, bike store and a great vibe. It also offers social events, yoga classes and complimentary breakfast/afternoon teas.
At Blueprint we have a staff mental and physical health initiative called bWell, which offers a whole host of opportunities to exercise, access mental health resources, alongside the chance to be part of bGood, where you can be involved in meaningful charity work. We support your personal needs alongside your professional development.
We are growing, ambitious, multi-national and inclusive. We have an extremely high-quality team, an amazingly high calibre of clients from world famous brands, who are a pleasure to work with. Being part of Blueprint is something to feel proud of. Come join us!
To apply, send a covering letter and CV with the subject line "Digital Project Manager" to email@example.com