Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Blueprint Partners | Recruitment | February 13, 2023
Fulham, London Office
Hybrid, office based minimum 2 days per week
£45,000 - £55,000 (subject to experience) + company bonus scheme
Blueprint are a full service marketing agency working with some of the world's most exciting clients. From Apple, Adobe, Samsung, Aston Martin, Jaguar Land Rover, Lotus cars and many more - we create experiences that engage, programmes that transform and content that excites. We've been recognised as one of the top ten marketing agencies to work for in the UK and we're looking for new passionate team members to come and join us.
To assist in our continuing acquisition of new clients, we are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and a deep understanding of how to effectively reach target audiences and drive conversions through various digital channels.
- Develop and implement social media strategies that drive engagement and generate leads across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage and optimiseLinkedIn advertising campaigns, from targeting to creative and budget allocation.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that support the overall marketing objectives, including the creation of engaging blog posts, infographics, videos and other forms of content.
- Analyse data and insights from all channels to continually improve and optimise campaigns and ensure that performance goals are met.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in performance marketing and continuously evaluate new opportunities for growth and engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including creative, product, and technology teams to drive cohesive and effective campaigns.
- Manage budgets and provide regular reports on the performance and return on investment of campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in performance marketing, with a focus on social media and content creation.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in creating and executing successful performance marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field is preferred.
If you're passionate about performance marketing and want to join a team of talented and driven professionals, we want to hear from you!
To apply please send a covering email and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Performance Marketing Application".