Office based 4 days a week.
Salary Bracket £21,000 - £24,000 (subject to experience).
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an Account Executive to join, support the team and learn the ropes on a range of exciting marketing projects for clients including Adobe, Sky, Samsung, Aston Martin and many others. You'll be supporting our teams delivering world class marketing solutions, activations for consumers, below the line campaigns and supporting creative of all descriptions.
The whole team is responsible for making sure the message is right, the content is on time and on budget. You’ll learn how to manage stakeholders, communicate updates and provide positive solutions.
This roles would suit a recent graduates, ideally with some work experience, or someone looking to start a career in marketing and events agencies.
- Supporting our account management teams in the day to day delivery of projects
- Creating task trackers, action plans, contact reports and cost trackers, with guidance from the team
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring great communication
- Managing data lists, following GDPR compliant policies (training provided)
- Solving problems, with a positive attitude and a flexible approach
Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail - this is a must
- A positive, confident, and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Have some understanding of the agency / client relationship, but we can teach you
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office products - ideally super confident users of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We’ve been described as the greatest agency few people have heard of - we don’t mind, we like who we are. But did you know we actually have:
Top brand exciting clients across multiple markets?
Sky, Adobe, Samsung, Aston Martin, Lotus Cars, VW and Jaguar Land Rover amongst other mobile, technology and automotive companies across the globe. Variety, challenge and creativity guaranteed - every single day.
Innovative, varied, multi-disciplinary work?
We create experiences that engage, programmes that transform and content that excites across global markets with the audience always at the forefront of our thinking. This could be via events and roadshows, video and webinars, TTL advertising, digital platforms, websites and apps, AR/VR, CRM, partner/reseller programmes, training, incentives and communications. And a lot more besides…
Training, development, amazing benefits and opportunities to progress?
We promote from within wherever possible, we look after our people through ongoing training and development, company wellbeing and CSR programmes, performance related bonus, healthcare, company retreats and days out. We spend time together because that’s how we gel and grow as a team. And because we like each other!
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Accounts Executive'.