Plano, Dallas Office
Office based 4 days a week.
Salary Bracket $65,000 - $75,000 (subject to experience).
What will you be doing?
Blueprint Partners support Samsung Electronics America with the conception, management, and co-ordination of retail events across the USA.
You will be responsible for providing marketing and event support to our team of Field Sales Managers, and developing and growing partnership opportunities with key SEA stakeholders.
In addition, you will be responsible for accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities as assigned and be responsible for working across multiple functions to ensure superior operational and project coordination.
This role will leverage your skills to collaborate, influence, and drive accountability for all involved. You will be an excellent project manager and able to seamlessly manage and deliver both agency and client needs. The role is an ‘embedded’ position and you will be based at the client’s offices in Plano, as part of the Samsung Retail Operations team.
Common Essentials/Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact for the team of Field Sales Managers and provide marketing and event support where and when needed
- Work with key Blueprint management & SEA stakeholders to create impactful consumer-facing and internal marketing assets to drive sell-out around new product launches and tactical campaigns
- Manage the creation of assets through the agency’s creative department, including submitting detailed studio briefs and managing client expectations and deadlines
- Attend regular agency status meetings and internal Samsung meetings to align with current SEA business objectives
- Manage the approval process between brand team and agency
- Negotiate and execute on-site consumer experience events and bring creative and innovative ideas to improve consumer engagement
- Partner with retail store teams to staff and execute events
- Coordinate event needs with required vendors
- Plan, organize, and manage community outreach events, as well as all follow-up and event coordination tasks
- Build network and partnership opportunities through lead generation
- Own and manage the relationship with third party partners and vendors and co-ordinate all aspects of planning, staffing and event execution
- Be the liasion between retail operations and field teams to ensure support for all events
- Responsible for attending and presenting at programming /vendor meetings
- Manage post event communications and attendance analysis
- Build strong relationships with all SEA stakeholders to help drive new business oppportunties
- Manage all program assets incl. internal communication platform & consumer-facing website
- Responsible for taking on ad hoc projects as needed
- Travel will be required at 30% domestic and local
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of retail marketing experience
- 2-3 years agency experience
- Prior experience with retail / field operations
- Ability to clearly communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Necessary Skills and Attributes
Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels with the customer and within and outside the company. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects. Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements. Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and SEA. Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames. Demonstrated excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables. The ability to accept tasks and problems/situations that differ and require creativity to search for solutions among learned consequences. Only broad and general guidelines exist for solving problems. The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance of successful experiences of others. Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts.
Physical/ Mental Demands
Work is performed in an office environment. Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between 50% - 95% of work time, including prolonged periods of time. Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity. The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds. Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines. Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include printers, copiers, faxes, and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area. May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. Travel varies depending on position. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
This Hybrid full-time position that will be office-based 3-4 days per week in our Plano location, and 1 days per week working remote possibly.
Send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line 'Accounts Executive'.