Fulham, London Office
Office based 4 days a week
Salary bracket £35,000 - £45,000 (subject to experience) + company bonus scheme
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a small team at Blueprint to deliver a range of activities across the EMEA partner channel for one of our dynamic technology clients.
Blueprint has been servicing high caliber clients successfully for over 20 years. We have done it by developing a real understanding of the way channel marketing works. We know the pitfalls (and how to avoid them) and give as much consideration to an end-customer as the person working at numerous levels of the channel from Resellers to Distributors.
We combine smart, independent thinking with straightforward practicality. We exercise a level of care and attention to detail that our clients tell us is more than a match for their own brand personnel.
This role will be working across one of our leading tech clients, helping them deliver sales incentives and related initiatives throughout their channel to help drive sales and the right behaviours.
The role will involve:
- Managing and delivering B2B incentive programs to ensure business objectives are met, including planning, organisation, creative, system updates, administration, award fulfilment and reporting
- Continual analysis and evaluation of performance to demonstrate ROI
- Devising and implementing a communication plan to help drive engagement, including writing and producing articles
- Involvement in other related activities and events
The candidate will need:
- A broad understanding of marketing and communications gained working on a multi-disciplined account
- A proven understanding of channel marketing (ideally within the tech or telecoms channel, but not essential)
- To be passionate about technology, have good data manipulation and written skills
- To be comfortable with both managing and developing the client relationship and the detail of projects and programmes
- Financial acumen
The role will be based in our London office with the opportunity to work remotely one day a week.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and a high degree of project management ability
- Proven proficiency in excel and data manipulation
- A positive, confident, and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office products would be desirable
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
To apply please send CV and covering email with the subject line "Account Manager - application" to recruitment @blueprintpartners.com